post 7: Changes to my study programme

 

I think the program of the career its okay but the subjects in undergrade are bad planned. In the program exist subjects for a complete semester and in the second you only use one specific think of you only watch in one class so… I maybe do some changes.

About the hours and the academic charge, I wish would have less hours, but I think that is impossible, somethings I think the exams and other evaluation is very difficult, but I think the university it’s like that.

In this year I go to the university more, but I only use in these 2 years the laboratory and the bathroom so I don’t see many places like the library or a classroom so If I know more about the infrastructure, I can talk more about this.

About the technology I start to take notes in a tablet and is easier and more organized in comparation like paper, I feel great with this, and I think that be the method I will be use when start the presence.

About the method the only is very difficult, I start the year okey but in the last’s month is more difficult pay attention to the class and concentrate in the study, more than the evaluation is more difficult, less time to answer and other thinks, I wish know how is the real university and no the online experience

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 8: English Language challenges

Post 4: My favorite book writer

post 6: Post 6: Time travel to future