Post 5: My future Job

 

Well, no one know the future and where the life sends us, but if I can controller this obviously, I prefer work like a pharmacist. Maybe it sounds a bit conformist but, in all areas, will be work a pharmacist, for example I can work in laboratories of medicine, cosmetic or in a hospital o medical center but that’s not what I want. To be honest in the future the most acclaimed job doesn’t interest me, I only wish would have a normal job in a pharmacy, the most near of my house for not spend much time in the travel to the pharmacy. I mean the job is something important but no the most important, I wish have children and a family in the future and I don’t think work all day and no spend with there it’s a good plan. In relation with that, if the salary continue be the same now and when I start to work I don’t have problem, before to decide definitely study this career I search about the employability and the salary, I really like the science and what I study but I don’t want in the future search job can be a problem or finally after the years study this I don’t find job in a pharmacist and finally work in something in where I don’t feel good or don’t like me.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 8: English Language challenges

Post 4: My favorite book writer

post 6: Post 6: Time travel to future