post 8: English Language challenges

 

Mi first experience of English in the university starts at the first test of English, a test that tries to nivelates my level of English, according of my grade, the university assigns me at a class, i started in English 2, it’s not so bad, but I think I could have done better, but English 2 really refreshes my mind of a lot of things about the school. About the experience with the blog´s, it’s a great way to improve our skills, either to express ourselves or to improve our vocabulary. This class really taught me a lot, but Im interested to improve my communication to others, I think it’s a important key about the language, but, obviously, there is a big barrier nowadays (COVID-19), but, I would like to communicate to others, like, talk to people from EEUU, like a program to improve my communication or to travel to the United States, o to start reading papers (a lot of them are in English), so I can acquire more vocabulary.

Outside the English class, I think I use a lot of English in videogames, either communicating or reading information, just like in papers, they come in English, and there are a lot of keywords that I don’t understand, but thankfully, the internet exists! or in the music industry, the most famous songs are from the United States, so, if you want to know what they say the most of lyrics, you just google them.   

Comentarios

  1. Hi! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My favorite book writer

post 6: Post 6: Time travel to future