post 6: Post 6: Time travel to future

 

Imagine the travel time is absolutely incredible but if I can go to the future, I don’t do many things or change. First, I like travel 5 years in the future and see if I have my university career, if my family its good and the important persons for me is all okey. Maybe I go to my house although that would be strange for my family see 2 of me. I decide this place because In the actuality and the future the internet is the way more simple and easy so I go to my house, use the computer and search the important information about the world.

I don’t want to stay there for the rest of my life in the future, I only wish travel a few weeks and se the world is a better place or at least continue be the same. I don’t think the world could be change a lot in 5 years, but one never knows. Other thinks maybe I would do is buy a book writing in the future for Brandon Sanderson and back to the past (or present in this case) to have something of the future and can reed the books of my favorite saga.

Also, I don’t think these thinks make change in the future like the movies in where the protagonist kill a insect and all the world change.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 8: English Language challenges

Post 4: My favorite book writer