Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 

Well. In this first blog I would like to talk about to the country where I want to travel.

The country of I would like to visit its Japan. The first reason of I wish travel to this country is for the culture and folklore that exists here. The traditions and the architecture of the classic Japan is so beautiful in photographs and movies.

I know that Japan is an Island and one of the most foods they have is a big variety of fishes. I like visit Kyoto, Kamakura, Mount Fuji and Osaka, the reason is because these places of Japan have more nature and traditional of the imperial Japan, most different like Tokyo, Tokyo is more like technological and moving city with 13 million of people (that it’s a lot of persons). I don’t believe if I can live in this country, If I can decide I travel to Japan for a one month, I think is enough time to know all of I want

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 8: English Language challenges

post 6: Post 6: Time travel to future

Post 4: My favorite book writer