Post 2: The best holidays

 

Hello in this second publishing I going to talk about the best holidays of my life.

In January, the summer of 2020 (when the COVID not yet in Chile) I went to de beach, specifically to the commune of Papudo, for approximately 3 weeks I stay in this commune ubicate in Valparaiso. For 3 weeks I explore all of it can give me. In these vacations I go with my family and my girlfriend. My family is conformed for my dad, mom and my two sisters. Between the activities we did is go to de beach, visit the “Parque Criollo”, visit beach close to the beach of Papudo like “Playa Los Lilenes” and visit in the night different restaurant and Bars. If well these vacations don’t have many thinks for say “oh wow” is the last vacation with my family before the pandemic and I remember with much love. In this vacation I take some many beautiful pictures with my mom and dad, a lot of pictures of food to. I really really have a good vacations and I can say this was the best of my life

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 8: English Language challenges

Post 4: My favorite book writer

post 6: Post 6: Time travel to future